Your health and safety is our priority
At Le Sud Hotel, the health, safety and well-being of our clients and our teams are our priority.
In order to welcome you with complete peace of mind, we have implemented a reinforced health protocol in accordance with government and professional recommendations and have provided the necessary equipment for your protection and for our staff also. These measures will last as long as necessary.
We thank you for the trust, understanding and cooperation you will show throughout this exceptional period. As soon as you arrive, our team will welcome you with the best conditions and will ensure all social distancing gestures.
All our measures :
- Protective Glass screen.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the reception desk and on each floor near the elevator.
- Display of barrier gestures and reminder on hand washing.
- Common living spaces disinfected very often.
- Reinforced cleaning of spaces and furniture.
- Regular disinfection of contact points (elevator, door handles, stair railings, counter...).
- Limitation of one person per elevator (or couple and family traveling together).
- Adapted arrival and departure modalities.
- Possibility of online pre-registration.
- Recommendation of contactless payment by credit card with sending of the invoice by email.
- Mandatory mask wearing in the common parts.
- Respect of barrier gestures and rules of social distancing.
- Keeping the key until departure.
- Systematic cleaning of room keys and payment terminal.
- A room disinfected before your arrival and stay over service only upon your request.
- Our room cleaning service will show up only with your agreement.
- Ventilation of the rooms after each stay.
- Cleaning set changed between each room.
- Washing of the linen at 60° minimum by our partner Elis.
- Breakfast should be reserved at the reception desk and delivered in your room.
- A team sensitized and trained to the new sanitary standards at your service.
- Designation of a referent of the sanitary protocol in charge of its application, its update, and staff training.
- Training of the staff in reinforced hygiene rules, barrier gestures and social distancing.
- Display of essential health information.
- We supply personal protective equipment (hydroalcoholic gel, masks, gloves, wipes, soap, etc.).
- Mandatory mask wearing by our team.